If you have come to the Philippines for the first time, most likely you just brought your passport and got a 21-day stamp at Immigration at the airport. Or possibly, you prepared a little bit beforehand, like me, and got a 59-day visa at the Philippines Consulate in your home country before you left to come here. Either way, these are both considered Tourist Visas and are under the Non-Immigrant Visa category.
- Top Asian News at 3:30 a.m. GMT July 28, 2014
- Top Asian News at 3:00 a.m. GMT July 28, 2014
- Foreigners urged to leave Libya amid rising violence July 28, 2014
- How Can I Live in the Philippines Legally? All Philippines Visa Types Listed with Description and Explanation
- Philippines ACR I-card, What Is It, and Why Do I Need It?
- Sinutab is Dangerous To Your Health, So Why Do They Still Sell It in the Philippines?
- Tourist Visa Extensions in the Philippines, Duration and Cost
- Finding the Best Airfare Deals in Asia
Most Recent Comments
- Cody on Philippines ACR I-card, What Is It, and Why Do I Need It?
- bj drawh on Foreigner Watching
- bj drawh on Sinutab is Dangerous To Your Health, So Why Do They Still Sell It in the Philippines?
- george on LS 1 Pension House – Cebu City – Philippines Budget Lodging Review
- jas on Philippines ACR I-card, What Is It, and Why Do I Need It?
Meet Christian Singles at Christian-Filipina.com
Tag Cloud13(A) Resident Visa ACR I-card air asia airlines asia budget airlines Balikbayan Visa Bantayan Island BDO budget airlines Cebu cebu city cebu city hotels cebu pacific Ceres Bus cheap flights Dumaguete city Extending your stay in Philippines filipino-english phrases filipino food flights foreign ATM card How long can I stay in Philippines on a Tourist Visa Just wait for a while P150 P150 charge P200 charge peso savings account Philipines Visa Types Philippines bank account Philippines Bureau of Immigration Philippines Tourist Visa Philippines Visa Philippines Visa Extension Puerto Galera send money to Philippines Special Resident Retiree's Visa Special Visa for Employment Generation SRRV Student Visa SVEG transfer money to Philippines US dollar account Work Visa Xoom zestair